Clovelly Beach Federation Homes
Table of Contents
12 Blackwood Avenue, Clovelly, NSW
2 Northumberland Street CLOVELLY NSW
16 Shackel Avenue CLOVELLY NSW
3 Seaview Street Clovelly NSW
10 Lowe Street Clovelly NSW
31 Shackel Avenue CLOVELLY NSW
32 Shackel Avenue, Clovelly
7 Barry Street Clovelly
70 Fern St Clovelly
Clovelly is a mainly residential suburb on Clovelly Bay.
- Clovelly Beach is a small beach that sits on the end of the narrow bay. The bay is popular with swimmers. Gordon’s Bay, to the south, is a snorkelling reserve.
- The bay is home to one of the first surf lifesaving clubs in the world, Clovelly Surf Life Saving Club, which was founded in 1906.
- Clovelly is surrounded by the suburbs of Bronte in the north, Randwick in the west and Coogee in the south.
Sold for $2,000,000 on Mon 24-Oct-2011
Character seaside home perfect for the growing family. Rear lane to 2 LU garages.
Federation charm meets modern style!
This sandstone-based beachside home has been fully renovated.
With Federation-era details restored, two new bathrooms & new kitchen added
|Original bay window, ceilings, floor and picture rails|
- Blackbutt floors, loads of natural light, water cameos
- the convenience of double street access.
- All this, just 200 metres from beautiful Clovelly Beach!
Federation style Bungalow Sold for $2,385,000,
Combining a sun soaked northerly aspect and elevated vista of tranquil ocean waters, this freestanding family home on 430sqm offers casual/formal living with private outdoor entertaining areas and rear lane access. It is peacefully set in a prized beachside suburb.
- Free flowing and light filled casual living/dining areas
- Separate formal family lounge in a comfortable décor
- Covered outdoor terrace plus large paved sun washed setting
- Neat and tidy kitchen equipped with quality gas appliances
- Double sized bedrooms include built-ins and private outlook
- Huge main bedroom with sunlit windows framing ocean views
- Original full bathroom complete with separate bath/shower
- Immediately liveable with ample scope to add sizeable value
- Rear lane access single lock-up garage plus storage space
- Idyllic location, stroll to beach, shops, cafés, park, buses
- property details: land size 430sqm, council rates $3,481pa, water rates $685pa
A charming Federation home with oriel window, shingles and decorative detail.
Capturing superb ocean and coastal views, this freestanding residence has been generously expanded to offer a desirable family oasis with a celebrated outlook.
- The home occupies 481sqm in a prized setting and is just a short stroll from Clovelly Beach.
- Parents’ retreat with spa ensuite, study, elevated terrace
- Two of the bedrooms have access to a private court garden
- Spacious open plan living and dining with a leafy outlook
- Stone benchtops, breakfast bar, barbecue, solar roof panels
A bay window remains after renovation
- Lower level rumpus with bathroom ideal as a teen escape
- Unique design maximises natural light and ventilation
- Solar panels, central heating, alarm and intercom system
- Undercover outdoor area overlooks level lawn and garden
- Carport plus garage and generous underhouse storage
- Stroll to beach, ocean baths, shops, cafés and transport
- land size 481sqm, council rates $3,580pa water rates $642pa
Federation Bungalow perfectly situated with an elevated setting in one of Clovelly’s premier streets is this impressive 4 bedroom, 2 bathroom property offering the astute purchaser unrivalled potential.
- Ideally located in close proximity to Clovelly beach, cafes, shops, Varna Park, schools and transport, the property is presently being utilised as two separate duplexes, although there is scope to create a grand, multiple level family home or two, two storey residence (subject to council approval).
- Uninterrupted district and ocean views
- Bright Northern aspect
- Sun-drenched garden plus deck – ideal for entertaining
- Character finishes with lovely polished floors
Original features include picture rail, cornices, ceiling and floor
- Delightful open plan gas kitchens Spacious living and dining rooms
- Currently rented at $1000 and $950 per week
- Set within the Clovelly Public School catchment
- Rare opportunity that is definitely worth an inspection
Enviably located a stone’s throw from Gordon’s Bay, this tastefully renovated attached home is impeccably presented and perfectly designed to complement an easy-care coastal lifestyle. Well set, it’s steps to the beach, transport and village shops.
- Well presented semi, freestanding on the northern side
- Flowing dual level floorplan with multiple living areas
- Light filled open plan living/dining area flows to level yard
- North facing rear with paved alfresco entertaining and lawn
- Upstairs casual living area opens to elevated front terrace
- Designer gas kitchen with stone island bench/breakfast bar
- Four/five bedrooms, including study or 5th bedroom
- Downstairs guest accommodation with renovated ensuite
- High ceilings, chic neutral decor and single car space
- Easy stroll to Clovelly Beach, city transport and schools
Sold for $1,670,000 on Thu 17-Nov-2011
Hidden away at the end of what is universally held to be one of Clovelly’s finest cul-de-sacs, this invitingly well proportioned attached residence on 358sqm offers a lifestyle of peace, privacy and possibility over two welcoming levels.
- Exceptional uninterrupted views stretch to South Maroubra
- Bathed in the streaming light of a rear northern perspective
Original features include fireplace, wooden floor, picture rails and ornate ceiling
- Offered with a selection of formal and casual living areas
- Balancing period character with functional modern living
- Desirable dual street access with a rear lane single garage
- Incredible scope to enhance for contemporary needs
- Large master bedroom complete with sunroom and views
- Neat timber kitchen with gas appliances and dining area
- Polished floors, high detailed ceilings, guest w/c, gardens
- But a stroll to parks, coastal walks, beaches and transport
- Listed, Randwick Clovelly Heritage Item –
- Attractive 1920’s style Bungalow. Needs maintenance but appears largely unaltered.
- Detailing of special note includes unusual (although simple) gable decoration, unusual pattern created by window mullions and timberwork to front fence.
- Note also use of roughcast and terra cotta.
- Dense planting in front. A good example of the Arts and Crafts style.
- History: Recorded in Sands Directory, 1925.
- Significance: A very good example of the Bungalow style with a strong Arts and Crafts influence
Stylish beach house with ocean views
Lifestyle – Set in a prized coastal setting, this classic beachside semi has undergone an inspired reinvention taking full advantage of ocean and coastal views from a sunlit upper level and superb rooftop terrace.
- Blending period charm with contemporary flair, it’s set on a deep block with rear lane access to a double auto lock-up garage and is just footsteps to Clovelly village and a short walk to the beach.
The beach side Clovelly view
- Accommodation – Four double bedrooms with built-ins plus a study, two designer bathrooms (one on each level including a two-way master ensuite), elegant living room, gourmet CaesarStone gas kitchen with breakfast bar, breezy dining opening to a deck and suntrap courtyard, glass-framed entertainer’s terrace with ocean outlook and upper level family living space with view-swept balcony.
- Features – Elegant period features include a wide entry hall, high ornate ceilings, three Federation fireplaces and original timber floors while stylish contemporary details include sleek tasmanian oak floors, stainless steel Miele appliances, reverse cycle air, plentiful built-in storage, frameless glass balustrades and double lock-up garage.
An elegant modern bathroom with pizazz!
Not near the beach but included because this is a beautiful period residence
- FOR SALE $1.25m to $1.35m
- Set at the quiet end of a blue-ribbon street, this wide-fronted early 1900s home offers a superb lifestyle purchase in one of the Easts most prized locations.
- Larger than most semis and retaining classic original features, its been lovingly held and maintained for more than 20 years.
- Offering potential to create a third bedroom or add a level (STCA), its perfectly positioned to enjoy a relaxed coastal lifestyle.
- Just 200m stroll to village cafs, its moments to the beach and sought-after schools.
- Freestanding to the north side, sun drenched interiors
- Elegant wide reception hall, 2 king sized bedrooms
- Huge living room, high ornate ceilings & picture rails
- Separate dining room easily configured as a 3rd bed
- Well presented gas kitchen with plentiful storage
- Family room opening to a deck & easycare garden
- Large skylit family bathroom, separate internal laundry
- Wide tree-lined street offering plentiful on-street parking
- Scope to further capitalise with a second level (STCA)