Ranfurlie, 32 Ranfurlie Cres, Glen Iris VIC 3146
[Previous Post: Niddrie, Wollstonecraft …. Next Post: ]
|‘Ranfurlie’, 32 Ranfurlie Crescent, Glen Iris, Vic 3146, Sold on 14 Jun 2014 for $1,156,000|
Laneway Music founder Vincent Donato lists Glen Iris home
Laneway Music founder Vincent Donato has listed his reinvented Glen Iris home in Melbourne’s Donnington Estate.
- It is a 1910 Edwardian home with grand period features.
- Donato paid $1.56 million in 2014.
- Donato founded Laneway Music, a heritage music label devoted to re-issuing artist catalogue’s from the late 60’s to the present day.
- You can follow the property sale on Twitter here.
The six bedroom home blends period elegance and state of the art contemporary designer style.
- Some $2 million has been spent on a full restoration of the six bedroom home on an elevated 950 sqm Ranfurlie Crescent parcel.
- A wide reception hall under 14 foot ceilings opens to a formal sitting room with bay window and open fireplace and a formal dining room.
- Vendor Marketing’s Craig Knudsen has assisted on the listing with the Marshall White agency.
- Same rooms as above
A historic Dorrington Estate landmark, this magnificent solid brick c1913 Edwardian residence showcases an incomparable blend of exquisite period elegance and state of the art contemporary designer style within spectacular northwest oriented garden and pool surrounds.
|Ranfurlie, 32 Ranfurlie Cres, Glen Iris VIC 3146, asking $4 million +|
Commanding an imposing elevated corner position, the impressive façade is more than matched by interior dimensions that feature 14ft ceilings, polished timber floors and gracious proportions throughout.
- The wide reception hall introduces a glorious sitting room with bay window and open fireplace and an equally captivating formal dining room.
- Defined by inspired designer flair, the open plan living and dining room features an evocative exposed brick feature wall and a premium Siemens gourmet kitchen along with steam oven, induction cooktop and stone benches.
- The living flows out to a sensational northwest garden with picturesque heated pool and spa and an expansive roof-top entertaining deck with built in bar and seating.
- A lavish main bedroom with open fireplace, designer en-suite and built in robe, two additional double bedrooms with built in robes and a stunning bathroom are downstairs.
- An oak staircase leads up to a 4th bedroom with stylish en-suite and walk in robe, 5th bedroom with built in robe, a retreat or 6th bedroom with walk in robe and opulent bathroom with freestanding bath.
Only just completed, it also includes an alarm, heating and cooling, solar power, water tank, laundry and large double garage with ample storage.
- Walking distance to Korowa Anglican Girls School, Sacre Coeur School, Caulfield Grammar, High Street tram & Glen Iris Train Station and Bus
Interchange with easy access to the South Eastern Freeway from High Street.
- Land size: 949sqm approx.
- Property Observer – 16 AUGUST 2017 Laneway Music founder Vincent Donato lists Glen Iris home
- House Sold on 14 Jun 2014 – Sale listing and photographs
- 2017 Sale Notice and photographs