Cool Federation Queenslanders
Table of Contents
Classical with a contemporary influence, the clever design of this home allows for comfort, convenience and security in inner-city lifestyle.
Interiors are fresh and filled with sunlight sparkling through the magnificent leadlight windows.
Exceptionally large living areas provide space for the whole family.
- The colour scheme of ivory and white is very soothing and offers a gentle retreat from hot tropical weather.
- It looks like a very classy living space with leadlight windows, high ceilings and every modern convenience
|Ornate ceiling, leadlight glass windows, period wooden furniture|
The ultimate home offering a generous 725 m2 of land.
Some of the wonderful features of this property are:
- Majestic formal entrance
Truly a magnificent foyer
- Formal lounge & dining rooms
Beautiful woodwork, leadlight glass,and cool ambience
- 5 bedrooms
Leadlight glass windows, beautiful furniture and simple pendant lighting
- Ensuite to master, plus 3 bathrooms and guest powder room
Very stylish marble finishes
- Media room
Ornate ceilings, leadlight french doors, quite a beautiful room
- Large sleep out currently used as a childrens study and play area
- Purpose built separate studio with lounge, kitchen, bathroom and bedroom
- Cleverly designed kitchen with family meals area
- Ornate ceilings
- Air conditioned
- Private large swimming pool
- Car accommodation for 6 vehicles
- Abundance of storage
- Double brick design
- Full intercom & home alarm system
Andrew Clough and Kellie Jones
Professionals – New Farm
629 Brunswick Street
New Farm, Qld 4005
This is a personal paradise, privately positioned on a luscious tree lined street.
Adding to the quality of lifestyle of this home, it is within walking distance to schools, buses and water ferries.
The surrounding cosmopolitan area is a dynamic mix of quality residences and stylish apartments.
From the best restaurants, boutiques & entertainment spots, to places to pamper yourself or explore your active side, it is all here in New Farm.
For sale from $700,000
Live on the high side of this quiet street and enjoy views across Ashgrove to the city. This is a very pretty Queenslander that offers open and private internal living spaces, natural light and fresh air.
- Another subtle paint scheme using muted colour externally, and a cream and ivory colour scheme internally
Take time to appreciate cool breezes and loads of newly renovated space, two levels of living offer exceptional flexibility to your family needs.
- Freshly renovated
- New stylish bathrooms
- Lookout to the city lights on the generous front verandah
|Fretwork above doorway, original picture rails, VJ timber walls|
- Bright open living spaces flow easily to the outdoors
- Spacious rear deck adjoins the kitchen for easy entertaining
- Large, private, leafy garden with space for a pool
- Tranquil Ashgrove location
- Wide polished Pine timber floors
- Large 556m block Rates; $590.97/quarter
- Close to public transport, Ashgrove shops, and sought after Ashgrove State School
- 3 beds on one level
A bay window in a bedroom
Ray White – Paddington
181 Given Tce
Paddington, Qld 4064
- As a guide to price; this home will sell in the $700’000s
For sale at $695,000
A spacious Queenslander Ideal for Families with no work required!
(Including 2nd living area, study and big back yard)
This Queenslander, located in the Avenues of Enoggera, began life as a single storey home. It was then raised & built-in underneath to create a spacious family residence.
The layout is often sought but seldom found! All the bedrooms are up and the living is down, which means parents can be entertaining downstairs and not disturb children sleeping upstairs. It also means the children can play outside without negotiating stairs and in full view in the backyard from the kitchen!
|Vertically jointed timber walls (known as VJs) complemented by an arch, and fanlight above the internal door|
As you enter downstairs you are greeted by a generously proportioned open plan living area and modern kitchen with granite bench tops.
Also on this level is a bathroom, laundry and large, walk-in storage room.
The upper level is the original home, and it offers
- 3 built-in bedrooms
- Large 2nd living area – ideal for play or media
- 2nd spacious bathroom
- Golden polished floors
- V.J’s and traditional Queenslander features
- L-shaped front verandah
|An inspiring bathroom with original features and elegant design|
The house is positioned at the front of the block which means there is plenty of running around room on the 607m2!
The location is also second to none. It is set in a quite sought after pocket surrounded by parkland and bikeways, while all other amenities including schools, shops, bus & rail are only a short stroll away.