‘Caledonia’ Circa 1900: Strathfield Federation Gem
Sold – $1,600,000 on 10/09/2011
A beautiful 2 storey Federation residence which offers 5 generous bedrooms plus a study and is loaded with the charming features of the era.
|Street view, Caledonia, 91 Homebush Road Strathfield|
- William Affleck MLA, retired storekeeper from Gundaroo and Member for Yass Plains built ‘Caledonia’ at 91 Homebush Rd.
- Polished timber floors
- High ornate ceilings
- Wide entrance hall
- Bay windows with coloured glass panels
- Rich vanished timber throughout
- Stunning fireplaces
Fully renovated and extended over the past 18 years it is in a convenient location near Strathfield station and shops.
- Two period style bathrooms plus a 3rd toilet
- Separate formal lounge and dining areas
- Country style kitchen
- Wide verandahs
- Private sunny yard
- Off street parking for many cars
- informal living room,
- Two of the five bedrooms
- a bathroom
- balcony overlooking the yard and gardens.
Situated amongst quality homes and approximately 10-15 minute walk to station, it presents a rare opportunity to buy a truly beautiful home.
- Close to Schools
- Close to Shops
- Close to Transport
- Formal Lounge
- Polished Timber Floor
- Air Conditioning/Heating
- Security Alarm
- Separate Dining