Carinya, Anglesea Edwardian cottage
Carinya, one of Anglesea’s original residences, a five-bedroom Edwardian about 150 metres from the main beach and Anglesea river, is for sale.
- Marius Tekin of Hayden Real Estate suggests $1.5 million-plus was likely at its January 31 auction.
- The 1921 landmark property comes with private garden on its 1,732 square metre Tonge Street cul de sac holding.
- It last sold in early 2005 at $860,000 having been listed with $1 million hopes around Easter 2004.
- CoreLogic RP Data puts the median price at Anglesea at around $642,500.
- Anglesea is a town in Victoria, Australia. It is located on the Great Ocean Road in the Surf Coast Shire local government area. At the 2006 census, Anglesea had a population of 2,290. Wikipedia
“Evoking memories of yesteryear this expansive family home is one of Anglesea’s last remaining period style homes.
- With detailed Edwardian features, this amazing property has been lovingly maintained over the years and today offers all the modern conveniences with period charm.
- Built in 1921, this landmark property has been admired by many with its established and lush private garden and its highly sought after position just 150m from the sands of main beach and Anglesea river. With its cul-de-sac position,
- “Carinya” is truly a once in a lifetime opportunity.”
- Five bedrooms, four with built in robes
- Two bathrooms with claw foot bath to main and additional separate toilet
- Optional 6th bedroom or study/ home office with external excess
- Three exceptional living spaces including formal lounge and games room with views
- Quality kitchen with granite bench tops, 900mm oven cook top/ oven and dishwasher
- Four open fireplaces, ducted heating and two spit system air conditioners
- Wood heater to main living dining and kitchen area
- Quantum efficient hot water service
- Original Baltic pine flooring throughout
- Expansive feature verandas
- Private and leafy outdoor entertaining area with water feature
- Fully fenced landscaped grounds
- Double carport with fantastic storage and additional car spaces for up to 4 cars
- Sprawled over 1,732 sqm approx
Contact: Marius Tekin
- Phone: 03 5263 2133
- Mobile: 0425 853 055