Burwood Original Federation Homes with interiors
[Previous page: Matakana, Wahroonga Next page: Burwood Grand Homes ]
Table of Contents
Most of these properties have not been renovated, but for one beautiful job!
Original can have quite different meanings…
29 Wyatt Avenue, Burwood, NSW
- ZONED 2(b1), 20m FRONTAGE, APPROX. 860sqm
- Sold – $1,525,000 on 05/07/2011
|29 Wyatt Avenue, Burwood, NSW|
- Available for the first time in over 70 years, a golden opportunity to purchase this…
Panelled walls, simple arch to kitchen beyond
…original four bedroom Federation home requiring total renovation,
- Sold for $1,525,000, Tue 05-Jul-11
Wallpaper peeling, original fireplace with tiled surrounds
- or take advantage of its zoning, frontage and land size to re-develop (subject to Council approval).
|Original tiling throughout, well preserved, note frieze on walls|
|All walls papered, even transom window papered over front door? Light fixture looks original.|
7 Livingstone Street, Burwood, NSW
Sold Prior To Auction! for $1,790,000
|Queen Anne Federation home, 7 Livingstone Street, Burwood, NSW – note the neighbouring house!|
Offered for the first time in over 30 years this is a very unique opportunity to secure an original single storey brick home on approximately 1006sqm only a moment from Burwood´s vibrant restaurants, cafes and shops.
|Original floors, fireplace and ceiling. Wallpapered.|
- Features include interconnecting lounge and dining room with a stone fireplace and high ceilings
Original ceiling panels and wooden flooring
- Two or three bedrooms,
Original ceiling panels and reading nook in bay window, original wicker chair!
- plus separate kitchen and two bathrooms.
- There is side driveway access to a lock up garage and a magnificent north facing park like rear garden ideal for those looking to extend and create their dream home.
- Close to transport and local amenities and within easy reach of some of the area´s finest schools.
11 Weldon Street, Burwood, NSW
A First Class Renovation!
|Queen Anne Federation home, 11 Weldon Street, Burwood, NSW|
Stylishly renovated and extended, this two level home has a focus on space, flexibility and indoor/outdoor living.
- Set on a sunbathed northerly corner position, it is ideal for a family to move straight in and enjoy.
- Private and secure, this is a prime family environment within a short stroll to Burwood shopping, transport, train station and elite schools.
Note marbled columns in archway Beautiful tiling, staircase and cornices, rosewood pianoforte, painted timber trim
- Spacious formal living with adjoining sun room and separate dining with stunning fireplace
Ornate cornives, original fireplace, original leadlight throughout
- Separate family/TV room flows to paved entertaining area with built in BBQ
- Four double bedrooms, built ins and ducted air conditioning throughout
- Oversized American Oak timber and gas kitchen with double edged granite bench top, pantry and breakfast bar
Original bullseye window
- Two updated bathrooms, 3rd WC, garage and secure on site parking for another 2 vehicles
41 Conder Street, Burwood, NSW
GOLD MINE – ZONED 2(c2), 18.34m FRONTAGE
|Federation home, 41 Conder Street, Burwood, NSW|
AUCTION: On site Saturday 28th of May 2011 at 4:00pm CONTACT: Joe Murania 0416 044 267
Sold Sat 28-May-11 for $1,950,000
- This is a rare and golden opportunity to purchase a magnificent Federation home, absolutely oozing with future potential.
- Zoned 2(c2) and featuring 18.34 x 40.34m of land in an extremely tightly held position within 100m to the border of Burwood’s town centre.
Tiled hallway, but rooms have polished wooden floors
- The property currently features a very solid 5 bedroom home in excellent condition with stunning original features throughout,
Original timber has been painted, some original coloured glass window panes
- including ornate ceilings, fireplaces, picture rails, a wide entrance foyer and polished timber floors.
The wicker chairs are original, but the fireplace has been altered.
- All of which offers the perfect opportunity to live in comfort now, and re-develop later.
Period furniture, picture rails and fine original fireplace
- Approved by Burwood Council for a new 3 level, 17 room boarding house including basement storage area, or explore the option to re-develop to a residential apartment building (S.T.C.A).
All the tiling looks original, very fine work
Only minutes walk to Burwood station and Westfield Shopping Centre. This is a once in a lifetime opportunity not to be missed!
|Original timber work, ceilings, and period furnishings|
6 Gordon Street, Burwood, NSW
(Keeping the best until last…)
for Rent. $800 per week
Superb Blue Ribbon Home
|Glorious early Queen Anne Federation home, 6 Gordon Street, Burwood, NSW|
Nestled behind a leafy street frontage in a blue ribbon enclave of Burwood, this period home promises a superb family lifestyle with every convenience close by. It’s a leisurely 5 minute walk to Westfield, Burwood shopping strip, Park, train station, elite schools and CBD transport.
- Three double bedrooms with potential for 4-5 bedrooms plus attic storage (approx 60sqm)
- Elegant formal lounge and separate interconnecting dining with marble fireplaces
Beautiful original condition, wonderful fireplace
- Tall ceilings throughout, honey coloured polished timber floors and intricate joinery
- Two modern bathrooms, updated country style gas kitchen with walk in pantry and adjoining casual meals area
Modern conveniences, but faithful to the period
- Family/TV room flows to private sunbathed garden with storage, pergola, wide driveway to carport and ample off street parking